martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

2. Dialogue :)

Ferran VII: Mm... what a good night... hehe
Maria Cristina: Mmm...yes.. but it could have been better...
Ferran VII: What?!
Maria Cristina:(in the bed after a farfilled night) did you know about the discussion between Pepe and Napo?
F.VII: No I didn't know about i, I didn't hear a word! Tell me my dear, what has happened in far away France?
M.C: I don't know nothing but gossip and rumors we should investigate this!

Maria Cristina and Ferran VII arrive a the palace in Paris. Napo and Pepe are fighting with swords against each other. The price is the heart of a country girl.

Napoleon:(shouting) She's mine! I'm the emperor of the world!
Joseph I: Bahh! I'm the king of Spain!
Napo: For my sake!
Pepe: If you wantt her, fight like a man! (piks Napo with the sowrd) Ha!
Napo: Autsch(shout like a girl) That hurts! Bastard of a brother! (piks him on the arm) Only known as Pepe The Bottle!
Pepe: Au(shout like a girl) What a borther you are!

After two-three minutes fighting a servent passes by ad both look after her.

Napo and Pepe: wooow!
Napo: I'm the Emperor of Europe, I have engaged the French Revolution! Oh dear brother of mine! What did you do? Answer me!?
Pepe: I...I...I... I am the king of Spain!
Napo: You always say the same dear brother... remember I gave you the country like a brithday present...
Pepe: What a present!? Didn't find something more ancient and old in time and space!?
Napo: The only thing you know and know well as how to drink!
Pepe: something you never learned as a good french!
Napo: WHAT!(like a girl) I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! COME ON! Let's go to the tavern!

Both go out to a tavern called The Two Drinkers. Maria Cristina and Ferran VII come with them.

Napo: Come on Pepe! You only have drunk five!
Pepe: Look at me! The seventh!
Napo:(drinking more) Six!
Pepe:(drinking six more) Thirteen!
Napo: Poor drunnk of a brother!
Pepe: Don't tell me this...I'm your brother! I love you! (crying) Don't say me this...
Napo: Don't cry brother! (starting to cry too) I also love you!
Maria the country girl: come on boys, stop crying ans share the bottles!

They look at her with astonishment. Ferran VII enters to the tavern followed by Maria Cristina.

F.VII: Who gets the girl in the end?
M.C: (looking Maria with lovely eyes) Me!

Everybody looks Maria Cristina and Maria surprised. Maria Cristina and the country girl left the bar together.

THE END
FERRAN VII married with a country girl of France called Crisitne and they come to Spain to reigne.
NAPO went to Napoly and there he invented the famous "napolitanes". After two years he died of overweight.
PEPE BOTTLE died in the pub The Two Drinkers being in coma because of the alcohol he drank that night after loosing his spanish throne.

No hay comentarios: