viernes, 11 de abril de 2008

DIALOGUE!!!

Choose one of these videos (both for extra points ;-) ) and write an appropiate dialogue... XD
remember what you said about dialogues:
- short sentences
- often interruptions
- repetitions
- onomatopeic sounds
- idioms and expressions
- phrasal verbs

FOR THE BIRDS

Gregory: Oh what a patience and grace
Sverre: Oh i'm tired....
Gregory: Hey what the www are you doing here! this is my place ¬¬'
Sverre: well i was tired and...
Gregory: you punched me!!!!
Sverre: But i didnt' want to...
Gregory: YOU PUNCHED ME!!!!
Sverre: I'm sorry ok?...
Gregory: NO NOTHINGS OK!! YOU PUNCHED ME!!!!
Tatsuhiko: bff childish birds...
Sverre: I SAID I'M SORRY!!!!
Gregory:OKKKK
Tatsuhiko: don't punch me.... plz
Gregory: I'M SORRY OK?!?!!?!?!?! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!
Tatsuhiko: A little respect.... plz
Paolo: ?! What have i done?!?!!?!
Tatsuhiko: you can't touch me....
Paolo: But i haven't done anything!!!!!
Gregory: STOP PUNCHING ME!!!!!
Sverre: IDIOT!!!
Tatsuhiko: You are disgusting!!!
Paolo: ?! Oo
Ingemar: Don't punch me!!!
Lord Byron: HEY!!!!
Shakespeare: ?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE NAME OF LOVE!
Aretha: ARRRRRRRRRRGGGG
All the birds: I HATE YOU!!! STOP TOUCHING ME!!! I KILL YOU!!!!!! >_<''''''''''''''''''''
(all the birds are shouting excited and just a minute before fighting...)
Timmy: HEY!
Birds: (everyone looks at Timmy) oO
Timmy: Hello fellows!!! :D
Aretha: ?! (whispering) Who's that....??
All the birds: (looking wired) oO
Timmy: Hi :D
Gregory: (whispering in a decadent tune) cool hair... (imitating) Hi!!:D
Sverre: hahaha
The other birds: hahaha
Paolo: he looks like a spaghetti hahahaha
All the birds: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (loud laughing)
Timmy: BIIIRDS :D
Birds: ?! oO
Timmy: Can I come? :D
Birds: (run away) who's that?? (start whispering, hearing voices everywhere)
Shakespear: Were does this lord come from? Is he real or just a dream? My midsummernight dream...
Aretha: A little respect please
Tatsuhiko: he looks strange...
Timmy: (flies near the other birds) OHO!! :D (sits in the middle of the birds, still discussing) Hello!! :D
the Birds: GO AWAY YOU ARE TO FAT!!!
Tatsuhiko: stop touching me... plz...
Timmy: I was justr flying around when i saw icecream ^^ very tasty :D don't you thing so too?? :D
Paolo: mama mia!!!! perhaps thats why we are were we areee now!!!
Sverre: go away please please!!
Timmy: icecream... I LOVE ICECREAM my favourite flavor is marshmallow with chockolate sprinkles... and yours? hihihi ahhh what a nice day... :D
birds: go away!!!!!!!!! (sverre piks Timmy)
Gregory: I'm done with it...................
Aretha: yes....... me too
Tatsuhiko: fall fall fall fall fall fall fall.... (the other birds start screaming too)
Timmy: fall fall fall fall DOWN
LordByron: STOP SUCH TERRIBLE STRUGGLE! OUR LIFE IS IN TROUBLE AND NOW WONDER WILL HELP US THROUGH HELL!!!!!
The others: *oops* ohhh... shit... STOP PIKING HIM!!!!!
Timmy: OH THAT WAS FUNNY!!! :D AND YOU ARE NAKED!! THE NAKED CHEF :D
(birds falling down)
Timmy: (laughing heavily)
Birds: WE'RE NAKED!!!! >___<

No hay comentarios: